Call 1300 734 904 or 0438 086 087 to discuss your needs directly 🙂
Yvonne Adele has been described in client testimonials as inspiring, interactive, vibrant, thought-provoking, well-researched, experienced, memorable, flexible, friendly and ‘a breath of fresh air’. A Microsoft graduate with a couple of decades of corporate experience, Yvonne created the Ms Megabyte brand/persona in the mid 90′s. This led to a national media profile and best-selling book (Conquer Your Computer). Ms Megabyte was also the author of Australia’s PCs for Dummies, and a Telstra Business Women’s Awards Finalist.
During her 10 year stint as Ms Megabyte, Yvonne assisted thousands of Australian’s to embrace their technology and travelled around the country and overseas as IT Reporter for the Today Show and enjoyed a long residency as columnist for Woman’s Day and Womens Weekly. During this time, Yvonne responded to requests to speak at conferences and found it to be her absolute passion.
She eventually left the media behind to concentrate solely on speaking and consulting and has spoken to over 500 groups including NAB, Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals, realestate.com.au, Telstra, Schwarzkopf, Neways, LJ Hooker, Intel, Microsoft, Fujitsu, Mitchell & Partners, REIV, Austereo, Westpac, Westfield, Optus.
See what Yvonne’s clients say.
Yvonne has been the National Vice President of the National Speakers Association of Australia and twice Vic State President during which time she achieved the designation of CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), an accreditation held by only 100 speakers in Australia.
Download the PDF of Yvonne’s Profile including Biography, Topics and Testimonials.
Click these Buttons to Share This ArticleTweet
A great MC will weave the speakers together in an overall story to support your conference theme. The MC should be able to effortlessly bring the energy up in a conference-weary room and pay respect to each speaker with a well crafted, succinct introduction followed by a thoughtful short wrap-up reminding delegates of the salient points.
LinkedIn – Authority Building for Business Leaders
Keynote Or Workshop (45mins – 1.5hrs)
* Tailored version available for Sales Professionals *
LinkedIn is no longer just an electronic resume. It is the platform to demonstrate your expertise, experience and build authority. Key learnings include:
- Compelling examples of best practice LinkedIn profiles within your industry and beyond
- Vital tweaks you must make to your profile to have it working for you at full potential including Cover image, profile photo, headline, bio, summary, examples of your work.
- Understanding the concept of ‘social selling’ on LinkedIn and steps to become a superstar social seller/connector (how to leverage your brand to fill your pipeline with the right people, insights and relationships)
- Creating content using LinkedIn Articles (to find a whole new audience)
- Curating content – how to find and share compelling content
- The importance of LinkedIn Groups
- Keyboard shortcuts and LinkedIn tricks for power users.
Following this inspirational session, your team will be not only be inclined to bring LinkedIn into their daily routine – they will be compelled.
Made me feel better equipped about what to say, which platform to use and when.. so my messages are more impactful. (Sally Collins); Builds skills, capabilities and confidence. Competence builds confidence (Lorraine Murphy)NAB Executives
Keynote Or Workshop (45mins – 1.5hrs)
10 steps to Mastering Social Media Tools in less than 10 Minutes a Day.
- How to have technology at your fingertips, so you become irresistible to clients
- Where social media MUST fit into your marketing strategy (and if you didn’t have one, how social media is the only marketing strategy you’ll need)
- How you can utilise 3 free technology tools to engage with your client base in less than 10 minutes a day
- The never fail way to build a list of brand advocates (followers)
In this session, Yvonne will UNPLUG social media. You will discover how you can STAND OUT amongst the conversations that are already going on in your area of expertise / industry.
Creative Thinking / Brainstorming
Yvonne believes everyone has unlimited ability to think creatively about everyday challenges, and she is on a mission to show people how to unleash those hidden talents.
She calls it a ‘friendly poke in the eye’.
Every conference or gathering aims to stimulate, educate and inspire new ways of thinking. So why not harness this energy by holding an “Ideas Summit” at your event? In this fun and practical think tank, Yvonne will facilitate a powerful idea-sparking process, using the participant’s actual business challenges to help them generate mountains of ideas. What follows is a practical system for evaluating the best ideas, then creating a one-page implementation process to ensure the ideas are swiftly brought to life back at the office. This is a great way to ensure that all the inspiration you have worked hard to create at your event is captured, also that the best ideas are discovered and acted upon.