50 Point Online Marketing Health Check and Action Plan
It is no secret Yvonne’s passion for technology and teaching led her to create the Ms Megabyte character for the national media many years ago. Since leaving the world of TV, Yvonne has been a Speaker at hundreds of conferences and has consulted directly with business clients large and small on the topics of Social Media, Online Marketing and Creative Thinking – most recently presenting the keynote ‘5 Pillars of Online Marketing Success’ as part of the American Express Shop Small roadshow, the Australian Booksellers Association (2nd year of 4 locked in).
Yvonne is proud to launch a new consulting offering for small business owners who are often too busy working IN their business to take time out to work ON it.
With the 50 Point Online Marketing Health Check and Action Plan, Yvonne and team will check, research, test, recommend, advise and provide training on 50 important items across all of your online marketing properties including:
- Social Media
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) + SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
Your investment is two instalments of $907.50. The first is payable in advance, the second upon completion of the report. (Total $1815 inc GST).
Once your first payment has been made, we’ll give you a list of everything we need from you in order to get cracking on your Online Marketing Success Story!
First $907.50 payment:
A small selection from the 50 Points we cover:
- Responsiveness to multiple devices
- Internal search accuracy
- Quick links to social platforms visible and working
- Review and suggest changes to content and consistency
- Review platform and make recommendations
- Consolidate databases
- Review and suggest changes to content type, or how to begin if blog does not exist
- Check categories/tags and give instructions on setting up
- Create starting template for editorial calendar, ensuring regular diverse posts
- Review platforms being used and recommend which to keep/create
- Check Facebook and 1 other platform is setup to best potential
- Check insights and stats and make recommendations
- Check posts for diversity and consistency
- Create first Custom Audience and Lookalike audience and Ad campaign
- Check for Facebook pixels on website and provide instruction on setting up
- Check Google My Business Local listing is claimed and set up correctly
- Ensure site is listed in Google Shopping and other platforms
- Provide recommendations on improving SEO
- Provide recommendations on starting out with AdWords and re-targeting.
This is a small sample of the 50 Point check – in the final report you’ll see all 50!
First $907.50 payment:
It really was an eye opening session. I actually attended a Facebook for Business breakfast run BY Facebook about 2 weeks ago and learnt more in your session than in the 2 hours I was at theirs!!Farrell's Bookshop
It was the best session of the conference!Three Four Knock on the Door Bookshop
I find someone like you, who explains in simple, relevant and stimulating language & slides of such value.Dromana Books